When God say's "YES" no one can say no 😊
It feels so great trusting God and witnessing my divine assignments unfold. I really went through a period of time where I didn't know what the hell was going on or what to do.. it just felt like I was going through the motions. However, I was always writing in my journal and praying for & manifesting better days. I'm so thankful that God gave me the strength to persevere through the storms, and that I have the confidence to say that even when things aren't going well, it's just temporary and I'm never alone. I always have a stable foundation to fall back on and just resting in the fact that no matter what, I'll always get through... is just simply amazing.
So, I want to talk about how my Saturn's return is basically over. Saturn is in Aquarius in my natal chart, and it's officially moving into Pisces on March 7th 🙌. If you're not familiar with Saturn, his energy, and/or how his return in your life may impact you - read this article. This was such an intense time in my life. Literally. From the time I turned 27 to now, 29 approaching 30 on August 27th... my greatest teacher has been Saturn and learning from the experiences I went through under his influence. I moved into my first apartment and started paying REAL bills, I lost friends, I lost my mind and got it back new & improved 😏, I felt heartbreak and pain... and I felt breakthroughs. I started having visions for the first time, and at first I didn't know what to do with them or how to handle the information - now I know exactly what they are and I know that they're a form of communication from my angels, and I'm honored to be chosen. In the midst of those storms, I learned who's really in my corner and who was just there seasonally. I realized why God put me through certain situations. I gained a whole lotta consciousness and confidence.
I can honestly say my late 20's have been extremely ghetto to say the least - but I know if I didn't go through what I did, I wouldn't be the woman I am today. I'm so proud of myself and I'm SO looking forward to my 30's.
Here's a calculator to check when your Saturn's return is. If you're my age, we're almost there 😌 I already feel the weight lifting off of my shoulders and I'm sure y'all do too 💗💗💗

Yessss! Mine is the same and I'm so excited
ReplyDelete