Happy Sunday my loves 🌞
It's raining outside, but I still feel like a big ball of sunshine. I feel so thankful for growth, discernment, and the ability to focus. I've had a week, and it has definitely shown me that a lot of the things I want takes dedication and patience. I have to really schedule and plan out my week, because if I don't - it's simply chaos.
SO on the weekends I like to have some spontaneity.. I like to play and have fun. If I contact you telling you I want to see you, let's go out, etc.. and you tell me yes.. you better stick to that because I will literally be so upset if it doesn't fall through. I understand life happens, but communication is key. Don't leave me wondering wtf is going on, because 9/10 you'll never hear from me again. I really don't understand how people think they can just say they're going to do something, and not do it without telling the other party. It's so rude and disrespectful. At this point in my life, if you do that to me, you can demote yourself to a stranger or acquaintance in my life because who tf are you?
Anyway, I've decided to stay off of Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter until May. I'm not sure what date in May yet, but I just need a break from the social media feed. I'll still be watching my "for you" page on TikTok because it's just simply hilarious and sometimes I need something to laugh at. I'm learning so much at work, especially in regards to the female body, and I want to be able to really focus and take in the information so I can be the best at what I do.
This blog post was short and sweet.. but I just wanted to give my readers an update 💖 I hope everyone has a wonderful, productive, relaxing, and fun week.
XOXO

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.