I am so proud of you, beautiful. You have endured the unimaginable, the things you were never prepared for, the heartbreak, the emptiness, the darkness - and with God's grace, strength, and unconditional love you became the most beautiful wildflower.
I love you deep.
I love how you always smile during hardships. Your world could literally be crashing down and from looking at you, no one could tell... at least where it matters (in the professional life), family and close friends may disagree.
You grow through absolutely everything you go through - and your light shines even brighter. I pray this 30th year of life brings more peace, more love, more serenity.
May you become even more in alignment with the frequency of abundance, resilience, and expansion in the best ways possible.
Happy Birthday, Briya 💗

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.