Tuesday, August 27, 2024

Happy Pink Birthday 💖

💕🥳 Today makes thirty-one whole years that I've been on this beautiful planet. I'm always so emotional on my birthday because it's always a day of reflection for me. My life literally feels like a movie sometimes (iykyk 😵‍💫). In my thirties, I welcome more love, more authentic relationships, and more peace into my life because I deserve it. I've grown so much over the last year. I've realized helping people feel their best despite what they go through feeds my spirit more than any material possession can. I love providing a sense of light, calmness and comfort to others, and I'm so excited to provide a much needed service to my community and intertwine wellness and beauty together. This is only the beginning.

🌿 I'm happy to announce my first yoni steam blend, Pink Matter, is available now. This particular blend helps manage menstruation symptoms like PMS and PMDD, and is created with the intentions of self-confidence, self-love, resilience, and beauty. This blend features an authentic hand-made rose quartz charm bracelet and instructions for use. As of now, please send me a dm on any of my social media sites for your order.

Thank you for supporting me, and thank you for all of my birthday wishes 💖🙏🏽


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Wrapping Up The Year 🎁

Hey lovelies, It has been such a beautiful journey since creating this blog 2 years ago. As 2024 ends, I wanted to give an in depth recap of...